If so, consider to apply for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship to join our research in the Field of Excellence ‘Climate Change Graz’!
Climate Change Graz invites outstanding young researchers to take advantage of our support for developing a research proposal for the 2020 Call Marie Sklodowska-Curie – Individual Fellowships –Standard European Fellowships (MSCA-IF-EF-ST).
This fellowship programme supports researchers for a full time period between 12 and 24 months. Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- You have not lived in Austria for more than 12 months in the past 3 years prior to the deadline
- You are an “experienced researcher” (PhD or at least 4 years of full time research experience).
All requirements of the H2020 MSCA-IF programme (See Guide for Applicants).
Eligible Applicants are invited to apply at the Field of Excellence Climate Change Graz by sending us (harald.stelzer(at)uni-graz.att) any time before June 15th 2020:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (including list of publications);
- A document including both:
- a cover/motivation letter detailing research interests and experience (max 1 page);
- an abstract of the MSCA research proposal (max 1 page).
The candidates will be selected by the Principal Investigators of The Field of Excellence Climate Change Graz by the end of June 2020. The selected candidates will be supported by a mentor as well
as the research management unit in the development of their project proposals for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Fellowship.
Proposals must be submitted to the European Commission by September 9th, 2020 – h. 17.00 CET.
More information on the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships is available on the EU-MSCA Web Site.
For further questions please contact the research manager of Climate Change Graz, Harald Stelzer (harald.stelzer(at)uni-graz.at).